Our Main Service is the Restoration of the Nervous System through the Chiropractic Adjustment, to allow Families to Live Life to the Fullest.
Listed Below are the Techniques and additional services that help to Facilitate and Enhance the Chiropractic Adjustment.
Diversified – manual adjusting techniques tailored to meet the needs of each child and adult
Drop Techniques – low force drop piece assisted manual adjusting
Flexion Distraction – involves the use of a specialized table that gently distracts or stretches the spine which allows the chiropractor to isolate the area of disc involvement improving disc health.
Activator – uses the Activator Adjusting Instrument to give consistent low-force, high-speed chiropractic adjustments. Activator is the most researched adjusting technique in chiropractic
- Nutritional Counseling
- Supervised Exercise Prescription (Certified Personal Trainer on Staff)
- Massage – Daena DesJardins, MT – www.desjardins.massagetherapy.com
- Guidance in dealing with the Physical, Chemical and Emotional stresses in our lives
- Guidance in sitting, sleeping and working more efficiently
- Whiplash Rehabilitation (click to read more)
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Sports Injuries
Chiropractor bringing health and wellness to the Families of Edina, South Minneapolis, Richfield and Bloomington communities.